Many clients prefer Heat Transfer Vinyl for their simple designs, lettering and numbers due to vinyl’s durability and variety of colors and decorative styles available. Heat Transfer Vinyl can be applied to many types of apparel including performance apparel, t-shirts, sports jerseys, active wear, jackets, bags and more. Whether you prefer simple matte colors or bling finishes like glitter, metallic, or flock, heat transfer vinyl is a great choice.
Select Premium Vinyl Print as the Print Method in the Design Lab after you add text or graphics to your product.
- No minimums. You can order as few as one customized product with your design printed in vinyl.
- Vinyl has greater durability when properly applied because vinyl is a material, -not ink- so it does not fade and oftentimes will outlast the garment.
- Some vinyl prints are more cost effective than ordering screen prints when ordered in small quantities.
- Great for text only designs and images with minimal detail.
- Great variety of finishes for special effects and feel.
- Can be applied to cottons, polyester, spandex, tightly woven nylons, and more...
- Not cost effective for designs with fine and high details.
- Designs with shading or gradients are not possible with vinyl. (Screen printing would be the best choice for designs with great detail and shading.)